how to handle rejection in life.

 How to deal with rejections.


how to handle rejection in life.







How not to deal with rejections.

Ok i know you have read the sub heading and now are confused let's just dive deep into it.


Rejections are normal . Without this fundamental principle  on how to see failure  and rejection, whenever you don't succeed in something you pay attention to these thoughts : i am a loser, i don't deserve anything, i must die.  In many cases, these types of feelings are accompanied by fear of society, friends, and parents. You think about how I will tell my parents? What will people think about me?And it results in you becoming so afraid of rejections you never try new things or get into a competition.

 So first thing you need to understand not just understand. I   mean absorb and stick with it because rejection is part of life. You are going to get rejected by those you desire, and you will never get fairshot in the competition.

so you need to understand that rejections are normal. Whenever you get rejected just say this sentence to yourself and move on, that's it.



Being motivated by rejections

You have seen a lot of motivational videos on the internet saying that rejections motivate you to use that as your fuel but that's not a good idea . I am not saying that you shouldn't get motivated from rejections. You need to understand something here and I guarantee 99% of people are taking it the wrong way. SO what am I talking about?




how to handle rejection in life.



When you get motivated by failures and rejections results could be :

  • I am going to accept that I am a loser.

  • The world doesn't notice me therefore I will prove to them I am something.


Now some may think the second point is brilliant but wait a second. The person is going to be successful only to prove to people that they are somebody . And most probably they will chase success  blindly, and ignore what actually needs to be done. Because their motive is not to be self satisfied but to satisfy others and that is the flaw behind understanding this line and motivation.  So that is the thing you need to understand. Some of you may disagree because it goes against you thinking that is completely fine . My purpose was to tell you. That is the practical solution only.




So at all Rejections are normal. Hope it was useful. If it helps andcome on instagram and consume good qaulity content


Bye Love you take care



Previous Post Next Post